DutchSec is looking for a full-time Senior Go / Golang Developer to help us take our products to the next level.
Relocation is not a requirement, as we embrace a remote culture, and consider your geographic location a non-issue.
Working hours are flexible, based on your time zone requirements.
DutchSec focuses on data and context driven cyber security, by working with tech experts specialized in big data and machine learning in the network security domain. Our vision is to become the best European cyber security company delivering affordable and groundbreaking security solutions to make sure no people, companies or institutes are harmed by technology. We aim to make cybersecurity available for everyone.
As a senior developer you have a great responsibility for further development of our state of the art cyber security tooling. You will help define, design and build new features for our auto-scaling data processing platform. You will become part of our fast-growing company at an exciting time. You are given great ownership in how to fulfill your responsibilities.
- passionate about creating a safer world;
- passionate about working with- and contributing to open source;
- currently transitioning from start-up to scale-up;
- continuously searching for the best tech to work with;
- stimulating an open culture, without competition or rivalry;
- driven by the power of shared knowledge and continuous learning;
- automating away the boring stuff;
- at least 3+ years experienced in DevOps engineering or an equivalent software-engineering role;
- at least 2+ years experienced in Golang programming;
- a clean coder, good at communication and want to continue learning;
- self-reliant and self-motivated;
- creative and innovative, overseeing the bigger architectural picture and drive decisions and implementations;
- taking ownership of your own work, able to explain decisions made;
- a team-player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment;
- strong in both written and spoken English;
- available for at least 36 hours a week;
- reading a description about yourself right now;
We would like to see..
- a Golang lover;
- a programming polyglot is a nice bonus;
- experienced with cloud solutions such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure;
- experienced in the domains related to enterprise-class software development, CI/CD, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code;
- experience with queuing technology;
- the usual suspects: Docker, Kubernetes, Packer, Unix, Terraform, Bash, ELK stack, AWS Lambda...
What we offer..
- competitive salary that will enable you to perform;
- growing opportunities;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remote;
- 25 sunny or snowy holidays;
- a new Macbook;
- the opportunity to do workshops and training;
- paid trial project lasting 4-12 weeks, which will give us the opportunity to see what it's like working together;
- a talk directly with a member of the team so you can get another perspective of what it's like to work with us;
At DutchSec, we work on the front line of security development and explore undiscovered grounds to fulfill our social (and corporate) responsibility. Our main office is in the center of Utrecht, but we are currently expanding internationally.
Does this sound like an environment where you would feel at home?
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We'd like to invite you for a call and/or cup of coffee at our office soon!
For questions, you can always get in touch at email@example.com.
See above. :-)